You have plans. You have appointments. You have a date.
You just need a ride. Say hello to MO.
MO knows that seniors and people with disabilities have places to go. We offer options that meet your needs.
- Our MO drivers are trained to provide door thru door service, help in and out of the vehicle as needed, and provide companionship. Each MO driver passes a state certified ongoing background check.
- Our MO driving certification includes special training to serve seniors and people with disabilities.
- A family member, caregiver or support network member can book and pay for rides and receive updates. We use a convenient, cashless points system to pay for rides.
Please fill the form below and add any additional comments at the end. We look forward to serving you!
2. BOOK A RIDE
- Call (612) 412-4321.
- If this is your first booking, leave time to share some information with us so that we are prepared to meet your needs. (If you’re already registered, tell our representative if we should make any changes to your account.
- Request a wheelchair accessible vehicle if you need one.
Our MO trained driver will meet and introduce themselves to you in the lobby or front door at the start of your trip. That’s it! Enjoy the ride.