The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing Sales and Operations in Minnesota.
Title: General Manager – Minnesota
Location: Twin Cities (office in Hopkins)
Report to: COO (operations)& CEO (strategy)
Starting date: July 2020
Territory: Twin Cities + South East MN (Rochester, Winona, Northfield,…)
Mission: Empower seniors to live independently with a safer, kinder, personalized ride service
Vision: To be the national ride service of choice by seniors
- Sales & retention + partnership (50%)
- Design and implement key sales B2B action plans to Senior Living Communities (SLC)
- Management and retention of existing customers (SLC)
- Ensure sales metrics are being achieved at the properly level
- Build and maintain a professional rapport with local partners, communities, organizations, lead sources, AARP, Senior Centers, Institutions
- Coordinate local marketing
- Assist in identifying, implementing, and retaining partnerships (together w/Leadership Team)
- Stay current with competitors and continually recommend opportunities/identify problems
- CareDriver and Dispatch + Transportation Companies (30%)
- Oversee ridership experience – quality control & execution
- Caredrivers forecasting and management
- Caredrivers budget and payroll
- Manage transportation companies
- Reporting & Budget +Administrative duties (20%)
- Prepare operational and financial sales reports for executive management
- Manage territory budget and forecast
- Work with accounting and legal departments
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Sales and/or Senior Living Community leadership required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, management, public and external agencies.
- High level of initiative and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with clear expectations and timelines.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal/written communications, time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (CRM, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access) and additional software knowledge depending on specialty.
Additional expertise optional:
- Experience working with Minnesota municipalities, counties, Department of Transportation, or other related government agencies.
- Experience related to transportation industry, dispatch centers.
- Management related to small and medium size businesses
- Healthcare experience
- Non-Profit Organization
- Government Contracts (RFP)
- Selling in a high-growth environment
- experience working in a start-up/agile business environment