Become a MO Customer Service Representative
Mobility4All is seeking compassionate, friendly people to help seniors and people with disabilities.
Mobility4All is the kinder, gentler ride service for seniors and people with disabilities. We are a Twin-Cities-based startup company that was founded in 2018. Check out our website at mobility4all.com .
Position duties include:
- Efficiently and accurately fielding calls about ride details, service availability
- Scheduling ride requests and registering new customers
- Occasionally managing small marketing projects and customer surveys
- Team player
- Available to work Monday through Friday between 9am and 6pm (4hrs/day for total of 20hrs/week OR 5hrs/day for total of 25hrs/week)
- Effective communicator and problem solver
- Compassionate and patient with our customers
- Attention to detail and computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work from home (quiet environment) after an initial training period (in Mobility4All’s office)
We provide a fixed compensation, the opportunity to grow with our business, and an exciting mission to make a difference in people’s lives!