Become a MO Customer Service Representative
Mobility4All is seeking compassionate, friendly people to help seniors and people with disabilities.
Mobility4All is the kinder, gentler, personalized ride service for seniors and people with disabilities. We are a Twin-Cities-based startup founded in 2018 and growing statewide. We care deeply about our riders/customers, and our goal is to provide the best service with respect and kindness.
Position duties include:
- Efficiently and accurately fielding calls about ride details, service availability
- Scheduling ride requests and registering new customers
- Occasionally managing small marketing projects and customer surveys
- Team player
- Available to work Monday through Friday
- Effective communicator and problem solver
- Compassionate and patient with our customers
- Attention to detail and computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work from home (quiet environment) after an initial training period (in Mobility4All’s Hopkins office)
We provide a fixed compensation, the opportunity to grow with our business, and an exciting mission to make a difference in people’s lives!